11-19 February 2014 Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Report of the Billfish Working Group Workshop
Working Group Working Papers
- Stock assessment of swordfish (Xiphias gladius) in the Eastern Pacific Ocean through 2012.
- Yau, A.J.Y., Y.J. Chang and J. Brodziak
- Stock assessment of Western and Central North Pacific Ocean swordfish (Xiphias gladius) through 2012.
- Chang, Y.J., A.J.Y. Yau and J. Brodziak
- Spatial distribution of swordfish catches for longline fisheries in the Western and Central North Pacific and Eastern Ocean.
- Tagami, D., H. Wang and Y.J. Chang
- Updated catch amount of swordfish (Xiphias gladius) by the Japanese coastal, offshore, and distant-water longline fishery in the Pacific.
- Kimoto, A. and K. Yokawa
- Catch rate standardization for swordfish Xiphias gladius in the shallow-set sector of the Hawaii longline fishery, 1995∁E012.
- Walsh, W.A. and J. Brodziak
- U.S. swordfish fisheries in the North Pacific Ocean.
- Ito, R. and J. Childers
- Standardized CPUE of swordfish (Xiphias gladius) for the Taiwanese distant-water tuna longline fishery, based on a two-stock scenario in the North Pacific.
- Sun, C.L., N.J. Su and S.Z. Yeh
- Update of the Catch per Unit Effort (CPUE) distribution of swordfish (Xiphias gladius) by the Japanese offshore and distantwater longline fishery in the Pacific.
- Kimoto, A., M. Kanaiwa and K. Yokawa
- Catch estimates of swordfish (Xiphias gladius) for the WCNPO and EPO stocks from the Taiwanese fisheries.
- Su, N.J., C.L. Sun, W.J. Wang, S.J. Wang and S.Z. Yeh