15-21 November 2005 Honolulu, USA
Report of the Marlin Working Group Meeting
Working Group Working Papers
- Catch estimates for striped marlin (Tetrapturus audax) in the North Pacific, 1952-2004.
- Clarke, S. and K. Yokawa
- An estimation of EFL and processed weight relationships and length frequency distribution for the striped marlin, Tetrapturus audax, caught by the Japanese longliner.
- Saito, H., H. Shono, F. Muto and K. Yokawa
- Standardizations of CPUE of striped marlin caught by Japanese offshore and distant water longliners in the North Pacific.
- Yokawa, K. and S. Clarke
- Standardizations of CPUE of striped marlin caught by Japanese coastal longliners in the northwest Pacific.
- Yokawa, K.
- Striped marlin CPUE standardization of Japanese longline fishery in North Pacific Ocean using a statistical habitat model.
- Kanaiwa, M., Y. Takeuchi, H. Saito, H. Shono and K. Yokawa
- Preliminary analysis for area stratification and CPUE standardization of striped marlin caught by Japaense longline fishery in the North Pacific using tree regression models (TRM).
- Shono, H., K. Yokawa, S. Clarke, Y. Takeuchi M. Kanaiwa and H. Saito
- Mexican progress report on the striped marlin sport fishery.
- Fleischer, L.
- Development of an informative prior for 'r' the intrinic rate of population increase, for striped marlin (Tetrapturus audax).
- Clarke, S.