International Scientific Committee for Tuna and Tuna-like Species in the North Pacific Ocean
The International Scientific Committee for Tuna and Tuna-Like Species in the North Pacific Ocean is an intergovernmental body dedicated to advancing fishery science of the North Pacific tuna and tuna-like fishes through cooperation and collaboration.
*Current ISC Members*
- Chinese Taipei
- Republic of Korea
- People's Republic of China
- The United States of America
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- North Pacific Marine Science Organization (PICES)
- Secretariat of the Pacific Community (SPC)
- Commission for the Conservation and Management of Highly Migratory Fish Stocks in the Western and Central Pacific Ocean (WCPFC)
- Inter-American Tropical Tuna Commission (IATTC)
Click here to see the information.
Pacific Bluefin Tuna International Stakeholders Meeting25-27 April 2017 Tokyo, Japan
to see the announcement.
Update of fisheries statisticsAnnual retained catches until 2015 are now available.
ISC16 Plenary Report13-18 July 2016 Sapporo, Japan
2nd ISC Sponsored MSE Workshop24-25 May 2016 Yokohama, Japan
Click here to see the announcement and registration form.