Search this Site
4-10 December 2019 Shimizu, Japan
Working Group Working Papers
- Clustering analysis of size data for blue shark (Prionace glauca).
- The evaluation of the accuracy to estimate the body length by using several meseared parts for blue shark.
- Seasonal migrations of pregnant blue shark, Prionace glauca, in the northwestern Pacific.
- Stable isotope analysis to investigate spatial distribution of the blue shark in the North Pacific Ocean.
- Preliminary results of redefining fleet definitions of North Pacific fisheries with spatiotemporal consideration of blue shark size and sex data.
- Updated catch of blue shark in US West coast fisheries.
- Potential collaborative biology projects for North Pacific sharks.
- Preliminary result of Parasite fauna of Blue Shark living in the North-west Pacific.
- Review of size data of North Pacific blue shark (Prionace glauca) provided from each CPCs.
- Introduction of population genetic structure of blue shark (Prionace glauca).
- Introduction of ongoing work of elemental analysis for North Pacific shortfin mako (Isurus oxyrinchus) and proposal of collaborative study for the improvement of growth estimate.
- Update on standardized catch rates for blue shark (Prionace glauca) in the 2006-2018 Mexican Pacific longline fishery based upon a shark scientific observer program.
- Dealing with CITES.
- Spatio-temporal changes in catch rates of pelagic sharks caught by Japanese research and training vessels in the western and central North Pacific.
- Age determination and growth of the blue shark (Prionace glauca) in the western North Pacific Ocean.
- Stock assessment and future projections of blue shark in the North Pacific Ocean through 2015 (Report of the Shark Working Group; ISC17-Annex13).
- Pattern recognition of population dynamics for North Pacific swordfish (Xiphias gladius): the operational data analysis of Japanese longline fishery using the finite mixture model.