20-23, 27 April 2021 Webinar
Report of the Pacific Bluefin Tuna Working Group Workshop
Working Group Working Papers
- Update of Korean fisheries information for Pacific bluefin tuna
- Lee M. K., S.-I. Lee, Y. Kwon and J. Lim
- Size pattern and relative CPUE of Taiwanese PBF fisheries using delta-generalized linear mixed models(GLMM) and vector-auto-regressive spatiotemproal model (VAST).
- Yuan T.-L., S.-K. Chang, H. I Liu, and C.-C. Huang
- Update of standardized CPUE and Catch at Size for Pacific Bluefin tuna (Thunnus Orientalis) caught by Japanese coastal and offshore longline up until 2019 fishing year
- Tsukahara Y., H. Fukuda and S. Nakatsuka
- Update of Age-0 PBF index based on catch per unit effort data from Japanese troll fishery and its associated issues.
- Nishikawa K., Y. Tsukahara, K. Fujioka, H. Fukuda and S. Nakatsuka.
- Reinforcement of Japanese PBF Recruitment Monitoring Program.
- Fukuda H., K. Fujioka, Y. Tsukahara, K. Nishikawa, and S. Nakatsuka
- The devil is in the details: Investigating sources of bootstrapped bias in the Pacific bluefin tuna assessment and the associated impact on the future projections.
- Lee H.-H., H. Fukuda, Y. Tsukahara, K. Piner, M. Maunder, and R. Methot Jr
- Center Comparison of U.S. Pacific Bluefin Tuna Length Sampling Programs: 2014-2020.
- James K. C. , L. N. Heberer and H. Dewar
- Preparation for 2022 PBF assessment.
- Fukuda H.
- Annual variability in the larval distribution and density of Pacific bluefin tuna based on the larval survey using a two-meter ring net from 2007 to 2019
- Tawa A., Y. Tsukahara, T. Ishihara, H. Tanaka, H. Ashida, Y. Hiraoka, H. Takeshima, K. Nohara, S. Ohshimo, N. Suzuki, T. Tanabe, K. Satoh, O. Abe and Y. Tanaka
- Effects of age composition on the spatiotemporal distribution of active breeding in the southwestern North Pacific
- Ishihara T., T. Shimose, Y. Uematsu, Y. Hiraoka, H. Tanaka, H. Ashida, A. Tawa and Y. Tanaka