Search this Site
26-28 January 2004 Honolulu, USA
Working Group Working Papers
- Fisheries of bluefin tuna in the waters off Korea.
- Documentation of procedures used to develop United States catch time series for Pacific bluefin tuna in the North Pacific Ocean.
- Reviews of Japanese fisheries and catch estimation on the Pacific bluefin tuna.
- Estimation of Pacific bluefin tuna catch-at-age by fishery in the North Pacific.
- Pop-up tagging experiment in the spawning ground with evaluation of estimated geolocation by tag.
- Preliminary results of relationship between setting depth of tuna longline and swimming depth of Pacific bluefin tuna at the spawning grounds.
- Some aspects of reproductive biology of bluefin tuna, Thunnus thynnus, from the southwestern North Pacific.
- Newly updated examination and validation of age and growth parameters estimation of bluefin tuna (Thunnus thynnus) from the North Pacific Ocean.
- Standardization of CPUE of age-0 Pacific bluefin tuna by Japanese troll fishery.
- A standardization of a bluefin CPUE by Japanese purse seine fishery in Pacific side of Japanese coastal water.
- Standardization of Pacific bluefin tuna CPUE caught by Japanese distant-water and offshore longliners in the spawning ground from 1952 to 2002.
- Updated stock assessment of Pacific bluefin tuna, using a tuned VPA.
- An application of multifan-CL to Pacific bluefin tuna.
- Report of the second meeting of the Pacific bluefin working group Interim Scientific Committee for Tuna and Tuna-Like Species in the North Pacific Ocean.