28-30 November, 5 December 2022 Yokohama, Japan
Working Group Working Papers
- Updates on the horizontal movements and stock affiliation of swordfish (Xiphias gladius) tagged in the eastern north Pacific (2002-2022)
- Sepulveda C. and S. Aalbers
- Standardization of Western and Central North Pacific Swordfish (Xiphias gladius) Catch Per Unit Effort in the Hawai’i Longline Fishery from 1995–2021.
- Bohaboy E. and M. Sculley
- Swordfish (Xiphias gladius) Length Composition Data for the Hawaii Longline Fishery during 1994-2022.
- Brodziak J. and M. Sculley
- U.S. Swordfish fisheries in the North Pacific Ocean.
- Ito R. Y. and Y. Gu
- Update Japanese catch and size statistics for the North Pacific swordfish stock assessment.
- Ijima H.
- CPUE Standardization for Pacific Swordfish (Xiphias gladius) caught by the Japanese longline fishery: A GLMM analysis using the R software package R-INLA.
- Jusup M., H. Koike, and H. Ijima
- Catch, length data and standardized CPUE of swordfish caught by the Taiwanese fisheries in North Pacific Ocean.
- Hsu J. and Y.-J. Chang
- Catch and length data from IATTC and WCPFC member countries.
- Ijima H.