13-20 January 2015 Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Report of the Billfish Working Group Workshop
Working Group Working Papers
- U.S. commericial fisheries for marlins in the North Pacific Ocean.
- Ito, R.Y.
- Updated operational information and descriptive catch statistics for striped marlin Kajikia audax in the Hawaii-based pelagic longline fishery.
- Chang, Y.-J., W.A. Walsh and J. Brodziak
- Standardization of striped marlin Kajikia audax CPUE for the Hawaii-based longline fishery during 1995–2013 using generalized linear models: an update from 2011.
- Walsh, W.A. and Y.-J. Chang
- Update of standardized CPUE of striped marlin in the Northwestern Pacific Ocean, based on coastal small longline fishery from 1994 to 2013.
- Ohshimo, S., M. Kanaiwa and K. Yokawa
- Summary of striped marlin (Kajikia audax) catch and size data from the Western and Central Pacific Fisheries Commission.
- Yau, A.J.-Y. and Y.-J. Chang
- Standardization of striped marlin (Kajikia audax) CPUE in the Hawaiian longline fishery: II. Additional covariates, distribution, and use of data from the deep-set fishery sector only.
- Langseth, B.
- Update of standardized CPUE of striped marlin in North Western Central Pacific Ocean by Japanese offshore and distance longline.
- Kanaiwa, M., S. Oshimo and K. Yokawa
- Catch and length data of striped marlin (Kajikia audax) from Taiwanese fisheries in the western and central North Pacific Ocean.
- Su, N.-J., C.-L. Sun and S.-Z. Yeh
- Standardized CPUE of striped marlin for the Taiwanese distant-water tuna longline fishery in the western and central North Pacific Ocean.
- Sun, C.-L., N.-J. Su and S.-Z. Yeh
- CPUE of the North Pacific striped marlin caught by Japanese coastal drift netters.
- Yokawa, K. and K. Shiozaki
- Update of input information of the North Pacific striped marlin caught by Japanese fisheries to stock assessment.
- Yokawa, K., A. Kimoto and K. Shiozaki
- Spatial distribution of striped marlin catches in the North Pacific from WCPFC data.
- Tagami, D. and H. Wang