20-22 March 2006 La Jolla, USA
Report of the Marlin and Swordfish Working Group Meeting
Working Group Working Papers
- Report of the Marlin Working Group Meeting
(November 15-21, 2005, Honolulu HI, U.S.A.).
- Marlin Working Group. 2005.
- U.S. commercial fisheries for marlins in the North Pacific Ocean.
- Ito, R. and W. Walsh
- National report of Japan.
- Uosaki, K.
- Biological research conducted by PIFSC during 2005-2006 in support of marlin and swordfish Stock Assessments.
- Humphreys, R., M. Musyl and E. DeMartini
- Preliminary application of a Bayesian surplus production model to striped marlin (Tetrapturus audax) in the North Pacific.
- Clarke, S. and M. McAllister
- Production model analysis of the North Pacific striped marlin using currently available data set in the ISC Marlin working group.
- Yokawa, K.
- Stock status of striped marlin in the North Pacific Ocean in 2005.
- Piner, K., R. Conser and G. DiNardo
- U.S. swordfish fisheries in the North Pacific Ocean.
- Ito, R. and A. Coan