January 2004 Honolulu, USA
Working Group Working papers
- U.S. swordfish fisheries in the North Pacific Ocean.
- Ito, R. and A. Coan, Jr.
- Biological research conducted during 2002-2003 in support of swordfish stock assessment.
- Humphreys, R., Jr., M. Musyl and E. DeMartini
- Population structure of swordfish in the Pacific Ocean: A review of genetic studies based on the analysis of nuclear and mitochondrial data.
- Bremer, J., M. Hinton and T. Grieg
- Estimation of abundance index for swordfish caught by Japanese longliner in the North Pacific in 1956-2002.
- Saitoh, H. and K. Yokawa
- Estimation of abundance index of swordfish caught by Japanese longliners by the habitat model.
- Yokawa, K.
- Comparison of three abundance indices estimated by catch and effort data of Japanese offshore and distant water longliners.
- Yokawa, K.
- MULTIFAN-CL assessment of swordfish in the North Pacific.
- Kleiber, P. and K. Yokawa
- Evaluating the reliability of MULTIFAN-CL assessments of the North Pacific swordfish population.
- Biglow, K. and P. Kleiber
- Preliminary results of seasonal change in diets of the swordfish, Xiphias gladius, in the subtropical and transitional waters of the western North Pacific.
- Kubodera, T., H. Watanabe and K. Yokawa
- Report of the Swordfish Working Group Meeting (tabled at the third meeting of the ISC, convened in Nagasaki, Japan, January 2002).