12-18 November 2019 Shimizu, Japan
Report of the Albacore Working Group Workshop
Working Group Working Papers
- Update standardized CPUE for North Pacific albacore caught by the Japanese longline data from 1976 to 2018
- Fujioka, K., D. Ochi, H. Ijima and H. Kiyofuji
- Update standardized CPUE for North Pacific albacore caught by the Japanese pole and line from 1972 to 2018
- Matsubara, N., Y. Aoki and H. Kiyofuji
- Updated North Pacific albacore catch by Japanese fisheries
- Kiyofuji, H. and H. Ijima
- Preliminary catch and size composition time series of the U.S. and Mexico surface fishery for the 2020 north Pacific albacore tuna assessment
- Teo, S., Y. Gu and J. Childers
- Preliminary catch and size composition time series of the U.S. pelagic longline fleets for the 2020 north Pacific albacore tuna assessment
- Teo, S.
- Summary of historical size data of North Pacific albacore (Thunnus alalunga) caught by Japanese fisheries
- Ohashi, S., H. Ijima and H. Kiyofuji
- Update of future projection program SSfuture C++.
- Ijima, H.
- Otolith sampling of adult North Pacific albacore tuna Thunnus alalunga for precise age and growth estimation
- Aoki, A., S. Ohashi, F. Tanaka and H. Kiyofuji
- Early growth of juvenile albacore, Thunnus alalunga based on increments in sagittal otolith
- Tanaka, F., S. Ohashi, A. Aoki and H. Kiyofuji
- Sex identification method in Albacore using DNA markers
- Chiba, S., S. Ohashi, F. Tanaka and H. Kiyofuji
- Update of albacore CPUE and length distribution of Taiwanese longline fishery in the North Pacific Ocean, 1995-2018
- Chen, C. Y. and F. C. Cheng
- Review of Canadian albacore fishery
- Zhang, Z.
- A Review of North Pacific Albacore Fishery Data Reported by Non-ISC Countries (Data were provided by SPC and IATTC)
- Kiyofuji, H.
- Overview of North Pacific Albacore Effort Data for the MSE Process
- Tommasi, D. and S. Teo
- Environmental effects on the larval fish distribution on the Pacific Ocean: Using a geostatistical model.
- Ijima, H.