22-26 February 2021 Webinar
Working Group Working Papers
- Updated standardized CPUE and historical catch estimate of the shortfin mako shark caught by Taiwanese large-scale tuna longline fishery in the North Pacific Ocean.
- Liu K.-M., W.-P Tsai, and K.-Y. Su.
- Updated size composition of shortfin mako shark caught by the Taiwanese tuna longline fishery in the North Pacific Ocean.
- Liu K.-M., W.-P. Tsai, and K.-Y. Su
- Updated CPUE of shortfin mako, Isurus oxyrinchus, caught by Japanese research and training vessels in the western and central North Pacific.
- Kai M.
- Updated CPUE of shortfin mako, Isurus oxyrinchus, caught by Japanese shallow-set longliner in the northwestern Pacific from 1994 to 2019.
- Kai M.
- Estimation of catches for shortfin mako, Isurus oxyrinchus, caught by Japanese offshore and distant water fisheries.
- Kai M.
- Updated catches of shortfin mako, Isurus oxyrinchus, caught by Japanese coastal fisheries.
- Kai M. and T. Yano
- Update on standardized catch rates for mako shark (Isurus oxyrinchus) in the 2006-2019 Mexican Pacific longline fishery based upon a shark scientific observer program.
- González-Ania L. V., J. I. Fernández-Méndez, J. L. Castillo-Géniz, G. Ramírez-Soberón, and H. Haro-Ávalos
- Updated stock abundance indices for shortfin mako (Isurus oxyrinchus) estimated by Japanese longline observer data in the North Pacific Ocean.
- Kanaiwa M., Y. Semba, and M. Kai
- Length frequency of shortfin mako (Isurus oxyrinchus) reported in the Japanese observer program between 2011 and 2019.
- Semba Y.
- Standardized Catch Rates of Shortfin Mako Shark caught by the Hawaii-based Pelagic Longline Fleet (1995-2019).
- Carvalho F.
- Indicator-based analysis of the status of shortfin mako shark in the North Pacific Ocean. (Report of the SHARKWG, ISC15-Annex12)
- Simulation testing of stock indicators. ISC/15/SHARKWG-1/06.
- Lee H.-H., F. Carvalho, and K. Piner
- Stock assessment of Shortfin Mako Shark in the North Pacific Ocean Through 2016. (WCPFC-SC14-2018/SA-WP-11).
- Stock assessment and Future Projections of Blue Shark in the North Pacific Ocean through 2015. (WCPFC-SC13-2017/SA-WP-10)
- Can the status of pelagic shark populations be determined using simple fishery indicators? (Biological Conservation 228, 195-204)
- Carvalho F., H.-H. Lee, K. Piner, M. Kapur and S. Clarke