Search this Site
8-14 November 2018 Kaohsiung, Chinese-Taipei
Working Group Working Papers
- Preliminary results of redefining fleet definitions of Hawaiian longline fisheries with spatiotemporal consideration of blue shark size data.
- Development and Characterization of Polymorphic Microsatellite Loci for the Scalloped Hammerhead Shark (Sphyrna lewini) Using Shotgun Sequencing.
- Improvement in conversion factors for the body parts of blue shark in the Pacific Ocean by considering sexual differences.
- Length-length and length-weight relationships in salmon sharks Lamna ditropis Hubbs & Follett, 1947 caught from the northwestern Pacific Ocean.
- Evaluation of spatio-temporal distributions and abundance index of Pacific saury by using geostatistical delta-generalized linear mixed models.
- Update of EPMA analysis for the verification of age and growth for juvenile shortfin mako (Isurus oxyrinchus) collected in the western and central north Pacific Ocean.
- Introduction of Stable Isotope Analysis to investigate spatial distribution of pelagic shark.
- Progress report of spatio-temporal analysis of distribution of shortfin mako (Isurus oxyrinchus) in the North Pacific by size and sex.
- Summary of ongoing studies for pelagic sharks by Mexico.
- Guidance for decisions using the Vector Autoregressive Spatio-Temporal (VAST) package in stock, ecosystem, habitat and climate assessments.
- Shark bycatch in the Japanese high seas squid driftnet fishery in the North Pacific Ocean.
- Pattern recognition of population dynamics for North Pacific swordfish (Xiphias gladius): the operational data analysis of Japanese longline fishery using the finite mixture model.