3-10 June 2014 Keelung, Chinese Taipei
Report of the Shark Working Group Workshop
Working Group Working Papers
- Stock assessment and future projections of blue shark in the North Pacific Ocean by Bayesian surplus production model using revised data.
- Takahashi, N., M. Kanaiwa, S. Ohshimo, T. Sippel and K. Yokawa
- Stock assessment of Blue Shark in the North Pacific Ocean using Stock Synthesis.
- Rice, J., M. Kai and S. Harley
- Age and Sex Specific Natural Mortality of the Blue Shark (Prionace glauca) in the North Pacific Ocean.
- Rice, J. and Y. Semba
- Standardization of blue shark catch per unit effort in the North Pacific Ocean based on SPC held longline observer data for use as an index of abundance.
- Rice, J. and S. Harley
- Hawaii longline blue shark catch rate standardizations: a summary and recompilation of information submitted to the ISC SHARKWG in 2011-2014.
- Walsh, W. and G. DiNardo
- Overview of catch, size, and catch rate data for shortfin mako shark Isurus oxyrinchus from the Hawaii-based pelagic longline fishery: 1995-2012.
- Carvalho, F., G. DiNardo and M. McCracken
- Demographic analysis of the shortfin mako shark, Isurus oxyrinchus, in the Northwest Pacific using a two-sex stage-based matrix model.
- Tsai, W.P., C.L. Sun, A.E. Punt and K.M. Liu