16-24 April 2013 Shimizu, Japan
Working Group Report
Report of the Shark Working Group Workshop
Working Group Working Papers
- Catches of blue sharks from U.S. West Coast recreational fisheries during 1971-2011.
- Sippel, T. and S. Kohin
- Summary of estimation process of abundance indices for blue shark in the North Pacific.
- Hiraoka, Y., M. Kanaiwa and K. Yokawa
- Global genetic population structure and demographic history of shortfin mako (Isurus oxyrinchus) inferred from mitochondrial DNA.
- Taguchi, M. and K. Yokawa
- Estimate of the intrinsic rate population increase for the blue shark in the North Pacific.
- Chin, C.P. and K.M. Liu
- Updated historical catches and standardized CPUE series of blue shark by Taiwanese tuna longline fisheries in the North Pacific Ocean.
- Tsai, W.P. and K.M. Liu
- Preliminary review of catch and effort data of shortfin mako shark caught by Japanese offshore and distant-water longliners in the period between 1994 and 2012.
- Yokawa, K.
- Distribution pattern of shortfin mako (Isurus oxyrinchus) caught by Kesennuma offshore longline fleets.
- Shiozaki, K., Y. Semba and K. Yokawa
- Unofficial blue shark catches estimations for the Mexican Pacific (1976-2011).
- Sosa-Nishizaki, O.