19-21 April 2011 Keelung, Chinese Taipei
Report of the Shark Working Group Workshop
Working Group Working Papers
- Preliminary analysis of sex-specific distributional pattern of shortfin mako, Isurus oxyrinchus, in the Western and Central North Pacific.
- Senba, Y. and K. Yokawa
- Genetic population structure of shortfin mako (Isurus oxyrinchus) inferred from mitochondrial DNA on inter-oceanic scale.
- Taguchi, M., T. Kitamura and K. Yokawa
- The size composition and age structure of shortfin mako (Isurus oxyrinchus) caught by Japanese commercial fisheries in the North Pacific.
- Taguchi, M. and K. Yokawa
- The analysis of length-weight relationship of commercial catch for Blue Shark (Prionace glauca) in Kesen-numa.
- Kanaiwa, M., R. Kuboi, P. Chon, M. Taguchi and K. Yokawa
- Preliminary compilation and analyses of shark catch data from the Hawaii-based pelagic longline fishery.
- Walsh, W. and D. Courtney
- Catch and life history parameters of pelagic sharks in the Northwestern Pacific.
- Liu, K.M. and W.P. Tsai
- Notice of Preparatory Workshop on Data and Modeling for a Stock Assessment of the Silky Shark in the Eastern Pacific Ocean.
- Outline of new available catch and effort data of pelagic sharks caught by the Mexican shark longline fishery in the North Pacific.
- Tovar-Avila, J., L. Gonzalez-Ania, A. Liedo-Galindo and F. Marquez-Farias
- Summary of available catch statistics of pelagic sharks caught by Japanese offshore and distant-water longliners.
- Hiraoka, Y. and K. Yokawa