18-22 March 2019 Jeju, Korea
Working Group Working Papers
- Japanese coastal longline CPUE and catch-at-length for Pacific bluefin tuna: Update up to 2017 fishing year
- Tsukahara, Y., Y. Ohashi and S. Nakatsuka
- CPUE standardizations of Taiwanese PBF fisheries with/without geostatistical consideration
- Liu, H.-I and S.-K. Chang
- Updated standardized CPUE for 0-age Pacific bluefin tuna caught by Japanese troll fisheries: Updated up to 2017 fishing year
- Nishikawa, K., Y. Tsukahara and S. Nakatsuka
- Real-time recruitment monitoring for Pacific bluefin tuna using CPUE for troll vessels: Update up to 2018 fishing year
- Tsukahara, Y. and K. Chiba
- Review and test for performance, robustness and pliability of 2018 PBF stock assessment model
- Fukuda, H.
- Review of biological reference points with specific recommendations for Pacific Bluefin tuna
- Fukuda, H. and S. Nakatsuka
- Additional projections based on 2018 assessment as requested by WCPFC and IATTC
- Nakatsuka, S., K. Nishikawa and H. Fukuda
- Possible Feedback on “Basic Structure of PBF MSE”
- Nakatsuka, S.
- Updated statistics and CPUE standardization of Pacific bluefin tuna from Korean coastal and offshore fisheries
- Lee, S.I., D.N. Kim, M.K. Lee and H.J. Jo
- Possible consideration for stock-recruitment relationship for the benchmark assessment
- Nakatsuka, S. and S. Nakayama
- Possible changes for fishing operation of the Japanese fleets before and after strict management
- Fukuda, H., Y. Tsukahara, K. Nishikawa and S. Nakatsuka
- Areas to improve for 2020 PBF assessment
- Lee, H.-H., K. Piner, H. Fukuda and M. Mounder
- Preliminary analysis of Spatial-temporal modeling for Japanese longline CPUE
- Tsukahara, Y.
- Trial analysis of standardized CPUE for Japanese Purse seine fishery
- Nishikawa, K.
- Current status and future subject of researches on PBF spawning grounds
- Tanaka, Y., H. Tanaka, Y. Hiraoka, H. Ashida and A. Tawa