Search this Site
15-20 February 2017 Shizuoka, Japan
Working Group Working Papers
- The need for spatial-temporal modeling of catch-per-unit-effort data when used to derived indices of relative abundance to include in stock assessment models.
- Real-time troll monitoring CPUE for 2016 recruitment.
- Mexican fisheries from 2009 to 2016.
- Other information from Japan.
- Summary of the 2016 stock assessment.
- Relationship between large PBF catch and oceanographic condition in Korean water.
- Horizontal distribution and habitat of Pacific bluefin tuna Thunnus orientalis (Temminck & Schlegel, 1844) larvae in the waters around Japan.
- Evidence of westward transoceanic migration of Pacific bluefin tuna in the Sea of Japan based on stable isotope analysis.
- Preliminarily estimation of catch composition from two natal origins based on catch at length data of age-0 fish caught in 2008-2014.
- Energy budget model.
- Progress in the Japanese Close-Kin project in 2016.