Search this Site
6-13 January 2011 Shimizu, Japan
Working Group Working Papers
- Updated estimates of natural mortality rate of age 0 Pacific bluefin tuna by using conventional tagging data.
- Estimation of the length and age compositions of Pacific bluefin tuna caught by Japanese set-net fishery.
- Approaches for estimation of catch at age of young Pacific bluefin tuna caught by Japanese small purse seine fisheries.
- Natural mortality of adult Pacific bluefin tuna estimated with Pauly's equation and its confidence intervals.
- Preliminary analysis of length frequency and amount of catch data for Pacific bluefin tuna (Thunnus orientalis) landed by Tuna Purse Seine fleet (Fleet 3) in different sea area.
- Estimation of the sex specific growth parameters for Pacific bluefin tuna Thunnus orientalis.
- Annual change of abundance of the Pacific bluefin tuna larvae from 2007 to 2010 around the Ryukyu archipelago.
- Re-consideration of assumptions applied to Japanese longline fishery in the stock assessment of Pacific bluefin tuna.
- Evaluation of uncertainties in terminal year's parameters estimated from SS in the Pacific bluefin tuna assessment.
- Updated estimates of natural mortality and seasonal movement rates from a spatially-structured mark-recapture model for PBFT.
- Mark-recapture experiments of Juvenile Pacific Bluefin Tuna in Tosa Bay.
- Evaluation of spawning history of fish from ovarian histology.
- Review of the Pacific bluefin tuna necropsy reports dating from 1998 through 2010 from the Tuna Research and Conservation Center and Monterey Bay Aquarium.
- Skip spawning and spawning frequency of Pacific bluefin tuna around Japan.
- Summary of EPO data.
- Hockey Stick SRR in SS.