Search this Site
6-9 July 2010 Nanaimo, Canada
Working Group Working Papers
- Stock assessment of Pacific bluefin tuna with updated fishery data until 2007.
- Updated biological reference points (BRPs) for Pacific Bluefin tuna and the effect of uncertainties on the BRPs.
- Applicability of Floss for Pacific bluefin tuna as a limit reference point (LRP).
- Simulation based reference points of Fssb applied to the Pacific bluefin tuna stock.
- Estimating fishing mortality rates and evaluating the plausibility of assumptions about M for Pacific bluefin tuna using electronic tagging data.
- The result of practice based on the recommendations by simulation study using effective sample size.
- Size composition of BFT in 2008. Data collected from farms from Baja California.
- Fundamental limitations of stock-recruitment models.
- Integrating movement dynamics into the assessment of pelagic fish stocks: lessons from Atlantic bluefin tuna.