Search this Site
28 May-4 June 2008 Shimizu, Japan
Working Group Working Papers
- Pacific bluefin tuna quarterly catch updates.
- Data set on Stock Synthesis 2 for Pacific bluefin tuna, Thunnus orientalis.
- Length frequency of Pacific bluefin tuna caught by Japanese troll and set net fisheries during 1980's and possible effects for stock estimates.
- Annual catches by gears of Pacific bluefin tuna before 1952 in Japan and adjacent areas by gears.
- Correction of the standardized CPUE of Pacific bluefin tuna caught by Japanese offshore and distant-water longliners.
- Estimation of effective sample size for landing data of Japanese purse seine in Sakai-Minato.
- Evaluation and recommendation of sampling method for Purse seine by using landing data in Sakai-Minato.
- Age and growth of Pacific bluefin tuna, Thunnus orientalis, validated by the sectioned otolith ring counts.
- A review of reproductive biology of Pacific bluefin tuna Thunnus orientaris with description of some problem for further study.
- Reconsideration to adult natural mortality of Pacific bluefin tuna in the presence of new information of age and growth.
- Sensitivity analysis of stock assessment for Pacific bluefin tuna using Stock Synthesis 2.
- Comparison of von Bertalanffy growth function from otolith sections with observed length frequencies from various fisheries.
- Future projections from the current stock status estimated by Stock Synthesis II for Pacific bluefin tuna.
- Basic results of analysis of sexed size data of large sized Pacific bluefin tuna.
- Stock assessment of Pacific bluefin tuna -Specification of modeling and base case results-.
- Contributions of different spawning seasons and areas to the stock of Pacific bluefin tuna, Thunnus orientalis, based on analyses of otolith daily increments and catch-at-length data.