Search this Site
30 November-1 December 2000 Shizuoka, Japan
Working Group Working Papers
- Comparison of abundance index of bluefin tuna ～for the input of VPA～.
- Yield per recruitment and spawner per recruitment analysis for Pacific bluefin.
- Catch at age of Pacific bluefin tuna in the EPO by surface gear.
- Incidental catch of juvenile northern bluefin tuna in waters off Korea.
- Japanese bluefin tuna fisheries in the North Pacific.
- Mexican eastern Pacific purse-seine fishery: bluefin tuna catch statistics.
- Preliminary estimation of natural mortality of juvenile Pacific bluefin tuna Thunnus orientalis using tag-recapture data.
- Preliminary stock assessment of Pacific bluefin tuna, using a tuning VPA.
- Relationships between recruit of Pacific bluefin tuna and some preliminary physical properties.
- Standardization of Pacific bluefin tuna CPUE caught by Japanese distant-water and offshore longliners in the spawning ground.
- The fishing of bluefin-tuna on landing at Aburatsu.
- The round trip migration of bluefin tuna cross the Pacific Ocean recorded by an archival tag.
- Decision making for "Integrated" assessment.
- U.S. commercial catches (metric tons) of bluefin tuna caught in the North Pacific Ocean.