January 2004 Honolulu, USA
Working Group Working Papers
- Size composition and sex ratio for Pacific blue marlin, Makaira mazara, and striped marlin, Tetrapturus audax, caught by Japanese longliners in the Pacific.
- Saitoh, H. and K. Yokawa
- Standardizations of CPUE of striped marlin caught by Japanese offshore and distant water longliners in the northwest and central Pacific.
- Yokawa, K.
- Analysis of blue marlin (Makaira nigricans) catch rates in the Hawaii-based longline fishery with a generalized additive model and commercial sales data.
- Walsh, W.
- Billfish angler catch rates and movements.
- Holts, D. (Presented by S. Kohin)
- Summary of stock structure hypotheses advanced for marlins in the Pacific.
- Hinton, M.