Search this Site
4-11 June 2011 Shimizu, Japan
Report of the Albacore Tuna in the North Pacific Ocean Stock Assessment in 2011
Working Group Working Papers
- Mexican progress report on the albacore tuna fishery.
- Age and growth of North Pacific albacore (Thunnus alalunga).
- Estimation of alternative growth curve of north Pacific albacore based on Japanese pole-and-line size data and reported growth curves.
- Recent aspects of Taiwanese Albacore-targeting longline fisheries in the North Pacific Ocean, 2011.
- Review of developing Japanese albacore fishery data to apply to stock synthesis model.
- Preliminary North Pacific albacore population analysis using VPA-2BOX and future projection using PRO-2BOX for 1966-2009.
- Review of Japanese albacore fisheries as of 2011.
- Future projection for the North Pacific albacore, based on stock assessment conducted in 2011.
- Calculation of the steepness for the North Pacific Albacore.
- Fork length at 95th percentile of cumulative length frequency as an indicator of maximum length for albacore Thunnus alalunga in the Pacific Ocean prior to 1965.
- Age and growth of albacore Thunnus alalunga in the North Pacific Ocean.