Search this Site
12-13 July 2010 Victoria, Canada
Working Group Working Papers
- A review of Japanese albacore fisheries in the North Pacific as of June 2010.
- Consideration of albacore fishery definition of Japanese "miscellaneous" fisheries for SS3 analyses.
- Abundance indices for albacore spawning stock biomass in the north Pacific caught by the Japanese longline fishery, 1966-2009.
- Standardization of north Pacific albacore CPUE by Japanese longline corresponding to newly defined fishery definition for SS3 analyses.
- Standardized CPUE for albacore caught by the Japanese pole and line fisheries in the northwestern North Pacific.
- Standardized CPUE trend and age composition of North Pacific albacore exploited by Taiwanese longline fisheries, 1995-2008.
- Summary of the 2009 U.S. albacore Troll and Pole-and-line fisheries.
- Examination of the USA and Canada Troll fisheries CPUE indices and size frequency composition of the USA longline fisheries.