Search this Site
28 November-5 December 2006 Shimizu, Japan
Working Group Working Papers
- International Scientific Committee Albacore Working Group Data Base Catalog.
- Summary of the 2005 U.S. North and South Pacific Albacore Troll Fisheries.
- North Pacific albacore catch in the U.S. longline fishery.
- A review of Japanese albacore fisheries in the North Pacific.
- The 2005 Canadian North Pacific albacore troll fishery.
- Update of catch-at-age of albacore caught by the Japanese fisheries in the North Pacific, 1966-2005.
- Standardization of age specific abundance index for North Pacific albacore caught by the Japanese large and small longline fisheries, 1966-2005.
- Age specific abundance index for albacore caught by the Japanese pole-and-line fishery, 1972-2005.
- Critical evaluation of important time series associated with albacore fisheries (United States, Canada, and Mexico) of the eastern North Pacific Ocean.
- Summary on archival tagging for North Pacific albacore, 2005-2006
- Considerations in extreme depletion of abundance indices for North Pacific albacore from the Japanese longline fishery observed in 2003-2004.
- Report of 2006 research cruise by R/V Shoyo-maru for albacore in the north-western Pacific.
- Classification of horizontal habitats of North Pacific albacore to derive abundance index from considering temporal fluctuations in catch per unit effort and effort, and their geographic distributions.
- Revised practical solutions of application issues of length-weight relationship for the North Pacific albacore with respect to the stock assessment.
- Preliminary research concerning biological reference points associated with North Pacific albacore population dynamics and fisheries.
- Summary report on software for North Pacific albacore stock assessment.
- Biological reference points and stock projections for North Pacific albacore.
- Population analysis of North Pacific albacore based on a length-based, age-structured model: Stock Synthesis 2.
- Population analysis of North Pacific albacore based on an age-structured model: VPA-2BOX.