International Scientific Committee for Tuna and Tuna-like Species in the North Pacific Ocean
The International Scientific Committee for Tuna and Tuna-Like Species in the North Pacific Ocean is an intergovernmental body dedicated to advancing fishery science of the North Pacific tuna and tuna-like fishes through cooperation and collaboration.
Current ISC Members
- Chinese Taipei
- Republic of Korea
- People's Republic of China
- The United States of America
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- North Pacific Marine Science Organization (PICES)
- Secretariat of the Pacific Community (SPC)
- Commission for the Conservation and Management of Highly Migratory Fish Stocks in the Western and Central Pacific Ocean (WCPFC)
- Inter-American Tropical Tuna Commission (IATTC)
Click here to see the information.