10-17 November 2012 Honolulu, USA
Report of the Pacific Bluefin Tuna Working Group Workshop
Working Group Working Papers
- Estimate the frequency distribution of steepness for PBF.
- Iwata, S.
- A critical review on the PBF length-composition data for the EPO purse seine fishery with new data collected at Mexican PBF pen rearing operations.
- Aires-da-Silva, A. and M. Dreyfus
- A review of the fishery and size data for the purse seine fleet operating in the Japan Sea (Fleet 3).
- Fukuda, H., M. Kanaiwa, I. Tsuruoka and Y. Takeuchi
- Characteristic of size frequency data of Pacific Bluefin tuna from commercial fishery in the Eastern Pacific Ocean in recent years.
- Uematsu, S., S. Iwata, A. Mizuno, K. Oshima, H. Fukuda, M. Ichinokaw
and Y. Takeuchi
- Shift of fishing efforts for Pacific bluefin tuna and target shift occurred in Japanese coastal longliners in recent years.
- Oshima, K., A. Mizuno, M. Ichinokawa, Y. Takeuchi, H. Nakano and Y. Uozumi
- Estimation of coefficient of variances in standardized CPUE of Pacific bluefin tuna caught by Japanese coastal longline with a nonparametric method.
- Ichinokawa, M. and Y. Takeuchi
- The preliminary result of stock dynamics for Pacific bluefin tuna -The descriptions of stock assessment model-
- Iwata, S., K. Oshima, M. Ichinokawa, A. Mizuno, S. Uematsu, H. Fukuda, M. Kai, K. Fujioka and Y. Takeuchi
- Preliminary population dynamics model of Pacific bluefin tuna.
- Teo, S. and K. Piner
- Catch characteristics and resources management of Pacific bluefin tuna caught by offshore large purse seine in Korean waters.
- Yoon, S.C., Z.G. Kim, S.I. Lee, M.K. Lee and D.-W. Lee