Search this Site
11-18 December 2007 Shimizu, Japan
Working Group Working Papers
- Standardized catch rates for Pacific bluefin tuna caught by United States- and Mexican-flag purse seine fisheries in the Eastern Pacific Ocean (1960-2006).
- Age determination of Pacific bluefin tuna, Thunnus orientalis, using sectioned otolith and vertebral bone.
- Updated estimation of the quarterly size of small PBF by Japanese small pelagic purse seine fishery in the East China Sea in 1997-2006.
- Revised quarterly catch estimates of small PBF by Japanese small pelagic purse seine fishery in the East China Sea in 1988-2006.
- The estimation of error distribution about the length frequency in Pacific bluefin tuna (Thunnus orientalis) from market samples using bootstrap method.
- Review of sharp increase in large PBF in sampling data from the set-net fishery since 2003.
- Weight-length relationship of North Western Pacific bluefin tuna.
- An update of input size data of Stock Synthesis for Pacific bluefin tuna, Thunnus orientalis.
- Analysis of setting of input data of Stock Synthesis II.
- Supplementary catch data of Pacific bluefin tuna by Japan in 1940’s and 1950’s.
- Catch information for Pacific bluefin tuna in Taiwan waters before the end of the World War II.
- Catch of Pacific bluefin tuna by set net in Sakhalin and Hokkaido waters in 1920’s and 1930’s.
- United States Catch Time Series for Pacific Bluefin Tuna in the North Pacific Ocean.
- Japanese catch statistics and catch estimation for the Pacific bluefin tuna.
- Pacific bluefin quartely catch table updates.
- Short-term CPUE standardization of Pacific bluefin tuna caught by Japanese longline fisheries.
- An updated of standardized CPUE of age-0 Pacific bluefin tuna by Japanese troll fisheries.
- An update of standardized CPUE for North Pacific bluefin tuna caught by Japanese coastal longliners.
- Re-investigation of the bluefin tuna CPUE index derived from commercial passenger fishing vessel logbooks 1995-2006.
- Options to introduce age data into SSII.
- Brief review of the methods for the future projections of Pacific bluefin tuna stock assessment.
- Reliability of stock size estimates from SS-2 - a case study of Pacific bluefin tuna.
- A preliminary trial of cluster analysis for time series data in Japanese distant and offshore longline fishery.
- Estimation of the abundance indices of Pacific tuna using data of Japanese offshore and distant-water longliners.
- Some considerations of the abundance index of Pacific bluefin tuna estimated by the data of Japanese offshore and distant-water longliners.
- A preliminary report on larval and mature Pacific bluefin tuna occurring around the Yaeyama archipelago.
- Preliminary estimated catches of Pacific bluefin tuna in Japan and adjacent area for years 1894 to 1950.