8-15 November 2006 Shimizu, Japan
Report of the Marlin and Swordfish Working Group Joint Workshop
Working Group Working Papers
- Brief description of Japanese striped marlin and swordfish catches in the north Pacific.
- Yokawa, K.
- An update on landing and sex-specific size composition data of striped marlin and swordfish in the Taiwanese offshore and coastal fisheries.
- Sun, C.-L., S.-Z. Yeh, S.-P. Wang, Y.-J. Chang and W.-C. Chiang
- Updated review table of vital rates and life history parameters for striped marlin, swordfish, and blue marlin in the North Pacific Ocean.
- Uchiyama, J. and R. Humphreys, Jr.
- Update of CPUE standardizations of striped marlin caught by Japanese coastal longliners in the northwest Pacific.
- Yokawa, K.
- Standardized CPUE of striped marlin caught by Japanese distant water longliners using set-by-set data in the north Pacific.
- Ichinokawa, M. and K. Yokawa
- Standardization of Taiwanese tuna longline catch rates for striped marlin in the North Pacific Ocean.
- Sun, C.-L., S.-Z. Yeh and S.-P. Wang
- Comparison of dELTA GLM and statistical habitat-based models (statHBS) to estimate standardized CPUE for striped marlin.
- Bigelow, K.
- Using statHBS with multiple species on same time to estimate catenary curve.
- Kanaiwa, M. and K. Yokawa
- U.S. Swordfish Fisheries in the North Pacific Ocean.
- Ito, R.